Community Center - 304-453-1121

Community Fitness - 304-453-2449

invert-default-slider-image

Built in 1950, the Center was originally called the Ceredo-Kenova War Memorial in tribute to those who had “paid the last full measure” in our nation’s  defense and was designed for use as both a sports facility and for community events.  Known today as the Ceredo-Kenova Community Center, the non-profit organization’s mission is the same today as it was first intended, to serve both youth and adult’s fitness needs and to hold events of community interest. It is our hope that everyone in our Ceredo-Kenova communities will take advantage of the services offered at the Center for the betterment of both body and spirit.

Jori Marcum, Center Director